- 1 (3-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Twig & Vine EV Olive Oil from Love at First Bite
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons All-Natural Organic Tuscan Herb Infused EV Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup Classic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup Eureka Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork to coat. Place in skillet and brown on all sides, turning to cook evenly, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a roasting pan. Mix together oil, mustard, thyme, and rosemary in a small bowl; brush over pork to coat on all sides, reserving extra sauce for later. Place roasting and in oven and cook until pork reaches an internal temperature of 140°F, about 65 to 75 minutes. Baste with any remaining sauce every 15 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and transfer to a cutting board. Let rest 10 minutes, then slice. Place roasting pan over two stovetop burners; add broth, vinegar, and butter. Heat over medium heat and simmer, scraping bottom of pan to scrape up browned bits. Simmer until thick sauce forms, about 5 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Meanwhile, prepare the potatoes: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain. Add oil and sour cream to potatoes; mash to desired consistency. Season to taste.
- To serve: Spoon mashed potatoes onto a large serving platter. Arrange pork slices over potatoes; pour pan sauce over the whole thing. Enjoy.
Modified from this recipe.