3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
1 cup hulled raw sunflower seeds
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut or coconut chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chopped dates
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. coarse salt
1. Heat oven to 300 degrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined. Spread granola in an even layer on baking sheet.
3. Transfer to oven and bake, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until granola is toasted (about 30-45 minutes).
4. Remove granola from oven and season to taste with additional salt.
5. Let cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container.
Recipe by Kristy Reese
Inspired by recipe on weolive.com